Title: Regional Human Resources Manager
Location: Asia (India, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand)
Reporting Relationship: Regional Director/Director, Global HR Shared Services
Responsible for providing HR leadership support, coaching/mentoring, supporting complex change management and proactive consultation on global human resources strategies and programs for Asia Region and Country Offices.
· Responsible for capacity building for regional HR staff and NO Senior Management Teams on human resource programs and initiatives.
· Partners with regional and country office leadership on proactive solutions for organizational opportunities including leadership development/coaching, talent management, succession planning, strategic initiatives, and change leadership.
· Takes proactive approach on trends and systemic issues and solutions regarding employee relations issues, employment strategies, compensation analysis, and retention consultation.
· Provides leadership and consultancy for people, processes, and change management in situations including organizational strategies, process improvement, group facilitation, work environment assessments, etc.
HR Administration and Compliance
· Provide consultation with CO HR staff regarding local HR management issues (e.g., labor law, compensation policies, recruitment strategies, performance management programs). Responsibility to stay abreast of changes in regional and labor laws and routinely monitor compliance to its requirements.
· Partner with the CO Assurance Officer and HR staff to strengthen HRM compliance and provide prevention and intervention support to Country Offices to improve audit findings.
· Regional compensation management which includes collaboration with IO/GHR in conducting annual salary surveys; analyzing data; training CO HR and CO leadership.
· Responsible for expatriate staff contracting process including documentation, timely renewal, and updates. Monitor severance liabilities and work with the RFM to ensure accruals and disbursement according to the provisions
· Consultation and leadership on complex employee relations investigations, coaching managers; decision making on terminations.
· Communicates HR initiatives/programs and serve as liaison between region, Country Offices and IO GHR division. Serves as a member of GHR division leadership team and contributes to development of strategy and implementation plans. Fully participates as a member of the regional leadership team.
· 8 – 10 years of demonstrated human resource generalist experience in a multi-country/multi-cultural organization servicing multiple countries; combination of prior experience in for-profit and non-profit sectors.
· Knowledge of domestic and intercountry functional human resources areas (employee relations, organizational development, compensation, HRIS), with a focus on policy and procedure implementation, project management and/or facilitation of programs. Prior experience in consulting, preferred
· Demonstrated experience in compensation management
· Demonstrated ability to diagnose human resource operational issues and determine and apply strategic solutions.
· Demonstrated experience in facilitation of workshops/training programs.
· Cross-cultural experience derived from living and working in culturally diverse environments preferred.
· Pro-active learning, keeping abreast of current and changing HR trends and practices.
· Strong organizational skills, with ability to meet deadlines
· Strong critical thinking skills; sound reasoning based on standard human resources principles and practices.
· Ability to apply discretion and maintain confidential information.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills.
· Ability to travel
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
Applicants must be authorized to work in one of the following countries at the time of application: India, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand.
ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications.
To apply, please click on the following link:
(and look for career opportunities/Regional Human Resources Manager)