DONOR RETENTION MANAGER - Fundraising Marketing & Communication
1 position, based in Jakarta
Code : DRM-FMC
Reporting to the Senior Fundraising Manager and working across the organisation, the Donor Retention Manager will have key objective:
- Being part of the donor recruitment process – from fundraising comms, to donors’ first contact with Save the Children (welcome comms/website) through to long-term giving (regular comms updates/website) donors
- Provide practical support and strategic advice on relationship fundraising, with a focus on retention and development, implementing best practices throughout Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik in order to maximize donor engagement and life time value.
- Producing engaging and inspiring updates for donors with a regular schedule of personalised donor communications (email, SMS, print, website, social media)
- Champion the prioritization of donor retention and development initiatives, providing vision and expert leadership.
- Lead the development of Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik donor retention and development strategies, ensuring continuous learning and innovation.
Please visit our site for more detail:http://indonesia.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <DRM-FMC ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 4 May 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disabilityAll recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse