The Nature Conservancy (TNC) is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people. In Indonesia, TNC has been supporting improved natural resource planning and management for more than 25 years, including working with government, private sector, and local communities. We currently have the following internship (tenaga magang) opportunities:
2 (TWO) GIS INTERNS – FOR JAKARTA & SAMARINDA OFFICE
The Intern will conduct geographic information system (GIS) process in its daily activities and learn basic management data/file and other issues related to environment spatial planning.
In particular, the Intern will:
- Collecting database and spatial data for logging/timber concessions, plantations and other spatial data needed from various data sources;
- Processing and preparing baseline data;
- Processing and preparing spatial data both vector and raster format;
- Support spatial data analysis such as land cover change, preprocessing land cover from satellite imageries (landsat or sentinel);
- Create map and report.
- Conduct field survey if necessary
- Student or graduated bachelor in geographic or other related science.
- Can operate ARCGIS software
- Can operate ENVI or imagery software
- Responsible and have high motivation in work team
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Reporting to the Creative & CRM Coordinator, and under the overall supervision of the Marketing & Communications Director, the Social Media Intern – Internship Program will:
- Prepare content and campaign for TNC social media channels
- Write and edit blog post for TNC.
- Monitor social media activities
- Keyword analysis
- Content for TNC social media channels
- Develop social media campaign strategy
- Support daily activities in various social media channels
- Recent graduate or current pursuit degree on Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Visual Communications Design
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of digital market and digital audience
- Skill in graphic design. Adobe software
Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com, not later than June 5, 2017. Please insert the position title you are interested to apply on the subject line. Visit www.nature.or.id to learn more about The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program.