Sunday, May 21, 2017
Quality Assurance (QA) Job Vacancies
If you interest to work as QA (Quality Assurance), please feel free to sending your CV and certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. A postgraduate degree / S2 / Master Degree in a relevant field (e.g. social sciences, geography, education, political sciences).
2. Experience as QA in industry or Higher Education or Polytechnic
3. Relevant professional experience in quality assuring research, analytical products and technical reports, preferably within a donor environment.
4. Demonstrated professional experience in conducting and/or designing research and acting in a technical advisory capacity; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
5. Excellent writing skills and demonstrated ability to conceptualise, structure, and quality assure research products, technical reports and communications products.
6. Demonstrated skills for conceptualising, creating, and/or editing graphic and visual presentations of information.
7. Analytic capacity and ability to critically review content for consistency and to identify gaps.
8. Rapid content editing and document formatting skills.
9. Flexible attitude and able to work to tight deadlines
on behalf of :
at 8:50 PM