Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Station : DKI Jakarta
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support in implementation of Specimen Transport Information System, in coordination with software and web developer.
- Manage information system for enabler disbursement together with IT e-TB Manager Officer.
- Ensures the stable operation of the Specimen Transport Information System.
- Give recommendation for improving Specimen Transport Information software, fixing bugs, add necessary features, etc.
- Assist in solving the software problem reported by STO and Field Officer at province level. Liaise with the software developer to solve the problem as soon as possible and report back to STO on the progress.
- Monitor the database stored, analyze data from database to create regular report on specimen transport for payment verification purpose.
- Perform other duties in IT field as required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience (network, web developer, mobile-to-system application), preferably web-GIS.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
org by 2 June 2017 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.