Transformasi is implementing 15 months SINERGI project through a
consortium together with Rajawali Foundation and Education Development
Center (EDC). SINERGI is under KUNCI Initiative implemented by DAI and
supported by USAID. The purpose of KUNCI project is to promote more
inclusive economic growth by improving access to workforce and
entrepreneurial skills for poor and vulnerable youth. The ultimate goal
of this project is to connect 200,000 poor and vulnerable young
Indonesians with learning and livelihood opportunities.
The goal of SINERGI project is to develop a better match between the job
skills of poor and vulnerable youth and local labor market demand,
through enhanced multi-stakeholder coordination and smarter policies.
SINERGI will be implemented under two phase, the pilot period for 15
months in Central Java and the implementation period for the next 3.5
years (subject for USAID approval). The goal of the project is achieved
through successful implementation of the following three Intermediate
1. Improved national level inclusive workforce policy environment
through knowledge sharing among government and private sector actors;
2. Improved provincial level inclusive workforce coordination among government, training providers, youth and private sector;
3. Improved vocational training that equips poor and vulnerable youth with relevant work skills.
Transformasi is seeking a Finance & Operation Officer responsible
for the administration, finance and office operation at project site for
SINERGI Project. He/she will work closely with Finance Officer and HR
& Operations Coordinator at Headquarter to coordinate and implement
the daily operations in order to support the SINERGI Provincial
Coordinator and team member in administration, financial and operation
in Central Java in adherence to Transformasi’s and donor's financial
Finance & Operation Officer will report to Finance & Administration Coordinator.
Duties and responsibilities
Summary of responsibilities
Finance & Administration
• Prepare monthly fund request for Central Java operations – SINERGI
Project, including preparing request list according to the approved
budget, getting acknowledgement from Provincial Coordinator, send
receive notification to headquarter and prepare voucher when the fund
• Prepare payment for field operations expenses. Including preparing
required forms, cheque(s)/cash, issuing voucher and get approval
signature on voucher.
• Assist program staff in preparing settlement of advance.
• Prepare monthly field Financial Report, including all supporting
documents, and submission to Headquarter. Original receipts, signed
vouchers, advance list, bank statement, bank/cash journal and bank
reconciliation are part of the supporting documents.
• Oversee the direct disbursement to beneficiaries in project activities as required.
• Prepare monthly/quarterly budget revision and budget analysis for SINERGI project.
• Liaise and maintain good relation, in term of financial and
administration transactions, with third parties in field such as
bank(s), vendor(s), consultants, etc.
• Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding office operations.
• Manage and oversee office services functions including but not limited
to office & office equipment maintenance, office stationeries and
• Arranging accommodation, venue and vehicle for project activities
• Arranging air ticket for field staff travel
• Supervise driver & office boy.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting is a must.
• More than 6 years’ work experiences in related fields.
• Financial & Accounting skill.
• Analytical and problem solving skill.
• Computer skill.
• Time management skill.
• Effective communication skill.
• English proficiency is preferred.
• An excellent team player.
• Detail oriented.
• Demonstrate a strong initiative, independent and efficient.
• Discipline and possess an excellent planning skill.
• Based in Semarang.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above
qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 12th June
2017 at the latest to:
Human Resources Department
Please indicate on the subject heading: Finance & Operation Officer
Only short listed candidates will be notified