Please find below open position.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
1. Team Leader – TATTs Program
Under the guidance of TATTs Deputy Chief of Party, the TATTs Team Leader is responsible for ensuring substantive capacity building and training assistance, documentation of lessons learned and best practices of trainings, and knowledge management during program implementation. Provincial Team Leader oversees province activities regarding planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation support, impact and sustainability, as well as contributes to mainstream best practices at the national level to increase the BPBD organizational capacity through technical assistance and quality of trainings. The Team Leader will promote long-term sustainability and replicability of disaster management trainings in collaboration with Deputy Chief of Party.
§ A University degree in relevant field of Development Studies/International Development, Disaster Management/Environmental Management and Policy, Education, or relevant field;
§ Minimum 7 years of experience in effectively managing staff and coordinating with the government departments (including BPBD) in the field of disaster management and capacity building, with demonstrated technical expertise in subject matter as required;
§ Experience in collaboratively working with development agencies, universities, donors and government departments, such as BPBDs is a strong advantage;
§ Understanding and sensitive about the cultural, economic and political context of Papua will be advantage.
§ Proficiency in English, both spoken and written communication is essential;
§ Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
§ Strong familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint is required.
1. Training and Mentoring Coordinator - STRIVE Program
The Training and Mentoring Coordinator will be responsible for developing the training and mentoring framework and methodology for the program, develop mentoring and post-mentoring indicators and provide technical supervision of the training and mentoring of the 2,250 target strivers in the Malang city and Malang district areas. With regards to the technical supervision, the Training and Mentoring Coordinator will be coordinating with two program District Coordinators in Malang. S/he will also coordinate intensively with program implementation partners to ensure that all deliverables are achieved based on the work plan.
· University degree, preferable in social sciences, economics, rural development;
· 3+ years’ experience working in development programs with emphasis on economic development and capacity building in rural and urban setting;
· 3+ years’ experience working as trainer/mentor and training/mentoring coordinator on micro and small business development with strong adult learning skills (experience in delivered training and mentoring for female micro and small entrepreneurs would be an advantage);
· Experience in monitoring including application of different data collection tools, measurement methods, and data;
· Experience working with the private sector, business organizations and government agencies at city and district levels;
· Computers skills with strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (include English).
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 19 May 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia