Yayasan Kampus Diakoneia Modern (KDM) is a social non-governmental foundation (NGO) assisting development of former street children to their better future. Located in Pondok Gede, Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia, are looking for staff members to be part of our program. See for more information on our website: www.kdm.or.id. KDM recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the child right and protection (or prevention of child abuse) in our care/activities/programs.
KDM is looking for a dynamic, creative, and eager-to-learn individual to take up the position to involve in development & implementation of Social Intervention for street and marginalized children.
Qualifications and qualities needed are as follow:
• Male/Female, 22-30 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline;(Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply)
• Excellence skill in using a variety of software packages such as windows, spreadsheet, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, Ms Word, e-mail, internet application);
• Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
• Excellent oral and written English.
• Mature and open-mind
• Enthusiastic and warm
• Perfect health condition (nonsmoker)
• Independent, full of initiative and ideas
Job description & responsibility:
• Maintains organization human resource by recruiting, conducting orientation and training program for staff and volunteers; conducting internship and volunteering program
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions; documenting and updating guidelines, policies and procedures;
• Maintains HR & Volunteer database by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes;
• Maintains social media, website, list of needs, and general information; Arrange and organize all administrative document (legal, agreement, etc)
• Others work that may assigned by the supervisor.
For those who available to work immediately, please send your application letter indicating the applied position with a paragraph motivation statement with salary expectation, CV in .PDF format (10 pages max, not more than 1MB file size), no later than May 25th, 2017. Send requirements to: email@example.com.
"Dreams don’t work unless you do"