Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Senior Technical Officer
Duty Station : Jakarta
The Senior Technical Officer will provide technical assistance to TA stakeholders and ensure the implementation of it.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide quality technical assistance to each TA stakeholders (Project Coordinator, PRs, consultants, stakeholders) in the implementation and monitoring of each TA.
- Identify potential problems and advise Project Coordinator on necessary corrective actions, follow up these actions, and prepare brief monitoring visit reports on findings and recommendations.
- Work closely with the Technical Officers of TA Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement to ensure smooth implementation of TA according to agreed plan in selected areas.
- Assist province and district health office and partners in TA Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement’s problem solving and encourage sustainability of future implementation within the district.
- Supervise the work of Field Officers technically sound.
- Prepare regular report and recommendations for problem solving/action plan.
- Draft, collect input and finalize: TOR’s, TAR’s, Purchase Request, Expense Report and Activity Report, respecting all requirements, within appropriate timeframe. Also approve technically and administratively of those prepared by TO’s.
- Contribute to developing of TOR TA plan, review the deliverables on the technical quality.
- Maintain relations with stakeholders, partners and institutions.
- Initiates and facilitates discussions with regards to FO TA Specimen Transport and Enabler Disbursement work on the provincial level.
- Ensure data collected from field are correct and valid.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Medical Doctor/Officer preferably with NGO background.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in public health/medical science or management preferably in health/TB control program.
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
org by 2 June 2017 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.