The USAID Indonesia Urban Water, Sanitation and Hygiene 'Penyehatan Lingkungan Untuk Semua' (IUWASH PLUS) program is a five-year, $39.6 million initiative designed to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in increasing access to water supply and sanitation services as well as improving key hygiene behaviors among urban poor and vulnerable populations. Implemented by DAI Global LLC, IUWASH PLUS works with governmental agencies, the private sector, NGOs, communities and others to achieve the following "high level" results:
1. An increase of one million people in urban areas with access to improved water supply of which at least 500,000 are from the poorest 40% of the population; and
2. An increase of 500,000 people in urban areas with access to an improved sanitation facility and all of whom are from the poorest 40% of the population.
In order to achieve the above, IUWASH PLUS undertakes activities through four (4) interrelated components, including:
1. Improving household WASH services;
2. Strengthening city WASH institutional performance;
3. Strengthening the WASH financing environment; and
4. Advancing national WASH advocacy, coordination and communication
Purpose of the activities:
The purpose of this activity is the assessment of uprating Water Treatment Plant Legong and Water Treatment Plant Citayam in Depok City
For those mentioned subject, IUWASH inviting you to submit the proposal, detail Scope of Work & schedule please see this link : https://www.iuwashplus.or.
id/archives/lsic/rfp-req-jak- 17-0009-consultant-for- assessment-of-wtp-uprating-in- depok-west-java-province
Thank you very much for your kind attention & best cooperation.