- Implement Build Change’s Finance system
- Ensure internal control procedures are followed for all cash disbursements, receipts, and transfers
- Prepare payment requests and bank transfers for payments to vendors
- Maintain petty cash and cash counting with Finance Officer
- Pay Vendors in a timely manner
- Bookkeeping and financial administration
- Maintain and filling financial documentation
- Submit weekly and monthly report to Finance Officer
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to financial matters as requested by the Finance Officer
o Diploma or S1 degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
o At least 1 year experience in administration and or finance, preferably experience in NGOs
o Attention to detail , good integrity, and track record.
o Strong understanding of humanitarian principles and development ethics
o Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet applications, QuickBook, and internal audit system.
o Fluency in English will be an advantage
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.