Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia :
Temporary Project Finance Assistant
The Finance Assistant reports to the Operations Manager in CHN Project, and coordinate with the
Finance Specialist NST in financial management of CHN MCA-Indonesia activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Operations Manager in ensuring adherence to all financial management provisions of MCA-Indonesia and related documents.
- Assist Finance Officer in conducting initial reviews on budget and financial reports from 76 Implementing Entities to ensure that all supporting documents are complete, accurate, available and comply with the policies, i.e. Fund Management Guidelines, Fiscal Accountability Plan.
- Assist Finance Officer in communication with National Secretary Team (NST) related to planning, budget request, implementation of activities and financial reporting.
- Assist Finance Officer in providing capacity building on MCA-I financial reporting requirement for PHO-DHO staff.
- Assist the Operations Manager in liaising with auditor team, providing documents and follow up to audit recommendations.
Find us here for more details: