Please find below open position.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
1. Member Relation and Fundraising Coordinator - Asian Cities Climate Change Resilience Network (ACCCRN)
The member relation and fundraising coordinator will work closely with the Network Regional Manager and ACCCRN program teams to develop and maintain partner and member relationship, encouraging and influencing ownership of ACCCRN to our member, contributing to program design that will benefit ACCCRN network member, contributing in building ACCCRN network’s value and brand. S/he will be also be responsible in identifying and designing the ACCCRN fundraising strategy which could include income generating activities and partnerships with private sector stakeholders, while also maintaining ACCCRN principles and message for socially inclusive resilience building.
S/he will help represent ACCCRN and Mercy Corps Indonesia to donors, other NGOs and stakeholders, thematic clusters, relevant government authorities, and other program partners.
· 5+ years’ experience in private sector engagement for international development programs and organization, preferably with experience in developing strategy for private sector engagement for climate change adaptation work;
· Proven experience in maintaining relations with mutli-stakeholders partners locally and internationally;
· Proven track record to fundraise for new start-ups, organization, or community groups;
· Experience in knowledge management for shared learning between practitioners in international development sectors, preferably in climate change adaptation, urban climate change resilience, or urban development sector;
· Ability to design and implement program/activities for network communities/members;
· Possess strong communications skills and has experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
· Fluency in English verbal and written communication is mandatory.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 6 August 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.