The National Support for Local Investment Climates (NSLIC) / National Support for Enhancing Local and Regional Economic Development (NSELRED) Project is undertaken in partnership with the Government of Indonesia through the National Planning Agency (BAPPENAS) with the financial support of the Government of Canada provided through Global Affairs Canada (GAC) with capacity building for improving local investment climates and local economic development in selected Districts in 2 Provinces - Southeast Sulawesi and Gorontalo.
NSLIC/NSELRED Project is currently looking "Administrative Assistant", Jakarta-based.
Under the supervision of the Office Manager, the assistant will support the implementation of the project through day to day office activities.
Scope of works ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – Jakarta Office
· Assist and coordinate with Office Manager on logistical support for meetings, seminars and workshops.
· Managing office mailing system and carrying out courier services as needed to pick up and deliver documents.
· Assist the Office Manager on updating/maintaining the inventory list for Jakarta, Southeast Sulawesi, and Gorontalo Office.
· Coordinate with Administrative Assistant in Southeast Sulawesi, and Gorontalo Office to collect the leave tracking every three months.
· Follow up/Maintain/Update database the vendors list of equipment, printing, hotels, etc
· Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
· To control office vehicle logbook on daily basis, include related expenses such as: gasoline, parking and toll tickets;
Provides reception services to the Project Office such as:
· Organizing and maintaining the reception area
· Answering and directing all incoming calls on a multi-phone line.
· Greeting and directing guests to the appropriate parties. include monthly guest/visitor's record (international and domestic visitors)
· Direct inquiries to the appropriate parties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Proficiency with MS Office programs, including Excel and Word
· Ability to read and interpret documents, communicate effectively, and follow instructions
· Fluency Bahasa Indonesia and general understanding of the English language, written and oral
· Ability to manage confidential business information
· Good organizational and interpersonal skills
· Accuracy, attention to detail
Requirements: Minimum D-3 in any field, Proven work experience in project administration and affinity with administrative procedures minimum 3 year experiences, preferably in similar industry.
How to apply, Applicants should send their application and CV to: email@example.com.
id no later than Saturday, 08 July 2017. Please indicate the position title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
and invited for interview.