Red Nose Foundation’s mission is to support the educational and personal development of children living in underprivileged circumstances, and to promote the empowerment of youth through arts while assisting them to become positive contributors to society.
Red Nose Foundation is a pioneering force in creative education. Red Nose Foundation offers a safe place for children to explore, experiment and learn.
Red Nose Foundation currently works with 320 children offering over 120 hours of education and arts classes each week. Since 2008, Red Nose Foundation programming has affected over 75,000 children across Indonesia.
Red Nose Foundation uses circus as its main approach in developing the youths and children’s skills. The Social Circus approach is implemented in all of its program to build self-confidence, discipline, teamwork, and good character. In addition to that, Red Nose runs many alternative education classes such as Science and Art, English and Drama, Hotel Vocational, Sport and Healthy Lifestyles, to support the students’ personal and educational development.
The Foundation currently employs 22 full time staff and works in Bintaro Lama and Cilincing.
Red more about us: www.rednosefoundation.org
- Position Available Office Manager
- Contract Duration 1 year (possible extension)
- Location South Jakarta
- Application Deadline August 4th, 2017
Office Manager’s Role
The Office Manager is a pivotal role within the organisation. The role oversees all administrative functions and works very closely with the Foundation’s Leadership group. Reporting to the Executive Director, s/he will provide support in financial management; human resources; organisational planning and daily oversight of all office functions including procurement. The position is offered full time (Monday to Friday 9am-6pm) and is located at our office in South Jakarta with occasional work trips to Bintaro and Cilincing.
- Reports to: Executive Director
- Direct Staff Reporting to Office Manager: Administration Assistant; Office Assistant.
- Contract Duration: 1 year (following 3-month probation with possible extension)
Some of the key work areas and tasks include:Operational
- Maintaining daily office operations
- Coordinate with office assistant for daily cleaning and supplies.
- Work closely with administrative assistant for all administrative tasks
- Ensure the Foundation’s legal documents are correct and up to date.
- Assist Leadership group with Human Resources policies
- Lead the orientation for new staff.
- Conduct annual performance appraisal for staff.
- Design, implement and maintain filing system
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting to Leadership group.
- Provide Leadership group with monthly financial reports
- Oversee all petty cash requests and transfer payment requests.
- Liaise with accounting company for monthly taxes and finance report
- Check monthly petty cash reports and ledgers.
- Participate in program budget meetings with leadership and program managers
- Responsible for all invoices and payments
- Manage contracts and negotiations with office vendors, providers and office lease.
- Responsible for monthly invoices (electricity, internet, telephone, BPJS, taxes)
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
Possess a diploma (or higher) in management, administration or similar
- Demonstrated minimum of 3 years’ experience in office management and administration
- Experience in managing and mentoring staff (minimum 3 years)
- Demonstrated experience in financial management, budgeting and reporting
- Experience in working in small teams to improve an organisation’s operations.
- Experience in working closely with and advising senior management
- Organising and managing fundraising events (preferable)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- A flexible approach to work
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to facilitate staff meetings and take detailed minutes
- Ability to occasionally work weekends and irregular hours
- Attention to details
To apply please send your cover letter, CV and your responses to the Selection Criteria in English to email@example.com by August 4.
For further information about the role please call Eva on 021 7374677 during office hours.