Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland. With 86 million in annual turnover in 2016, Swisscontact is now implementing more than 100 projects in 34 countries with more than 1,200 staff. Swisscontact has been active in Indonesia for the past 43 years.
The Swisscontact Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in Indonesia is is currently accepting applications for the position of:
Regional Program Manager
Based in Kolaka, South East Sulawesi (Job Code: RPM - SES)
The Regional Program Manager plays an important role in implementing the cocoa development program at regional level and supporting overall operation of program. Main responsibilities include:
· Leading and as program representatives and responsible of operational and implementation of SCPP program for South East Sulawesi;
· Overseeing and supervising Program Officers and Support Services Team in the region in terms of administration procedure and approval process;
· The Regional Program Manager will assume responsibility for all regional level activities, ensuring timely and effective delivery of activities and output based on quality management system as well as strengthening technical cooperation with local constituent, government and private partners;
· Building and maintaining partnership between implementing partners, government and other key stakeholders in the regional for development of SCPP Program;
· Providing monthly, quarterly and yearly plan and update (report) to Sr. Program Manager Sulawesi, Program Partners as required by program;
· Providing detailed budget plans of activities for the region in monthly and yearly basis.
· University degree ( in Agriculture or Community Development, Economic or Social Science) , preferably with post graduate qualification;
· Minimum of six years experiences (included two years on management level);
· Previous experience in managing project operation and at least 10 staff; preferably in agricultural sector.
· Experience of writing narrative and financial report;
· Experience of planning and managing budget, risk mapping & Capacity Assessment on a local level;
· Understanding of opportunities and constraints for sustainable development;
· Demonstrated interest and experience in development of agricultural financing
· Proven team building and problem solving skill
· Develop, maintain and encourage relationship with program stakeholders
· Good interpersonal skills and commitment working in a team;
· Skills in computer and Microsoft Office applications;
· Excellent English skills written and verbal.
· Must have excellent quantitative and analytic skills;
· Must possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Superior organizational and time management skills are critical.
· Must have exceptional written and oral communications skills.
· Must demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, both Bahasa Indonesia and English language.
· A proven and demonstrated level of experience developing and successfully advancing policy initiatives required