Yayasan KEHATI is a non-profit, grant making foundation. The organization was created to mobilize and manage resources to be channeled to other parties in the form of grants, facilitations, consultations, and other assistance to support various programs in biodiversity conservation and utilization in a fair and sustainable manner. Currently, Yayasan KEHATI is running Green Prosperity Project – Window 2 Lot 1 program funded by MCA-Indonesia. The program supports 26 community organization to develop community initiative in natural resources management based on the community. This program also support women empowerment economic program. The program has been running since July, 2015 and will be closed at March 2018.
PSDABM – KEHATI is looking for qualified candidates to fulfil the position of:
The Specialist will be assist the portfolio leader for Small Scale Renewable Energy at the GPM. S/he needs to understand requirements set forward in the CfP for CBNRM projects with Renewable Energy (RE) component and MCA-Indonesia required standard for RE projects.
Her/his main tasks will be to support the grantees to demonstrate a sufficient level of RE project preparation and implementation, based on the approved Feasibility Study /Detailed Engineering Design, and accordance with GoI regulations/ standards, and MCA-Indonesia requirements, including those of ESMS and SGIP cross-cutting requirements guidance.
S/he need to monitor closely the detailed activity schedule/time frame (of the portfolio) linked to quarterly achievements and fund disbursement, including time required to finalize design, obtain permits and procurement process for RE facilities.
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical, electro, or civil engineering or other related field studying the provision of small scale RE.
2. Experience in conducting reviews and analysis of RE projects including small scale micro hydro, biomass, and biogas, and solar photovoltaics.
3. Knowledgeable in linking RE facilities with business development and economic opportunities at the local level.
4. Familiar with the landscapes in the area where the GPM is working and their complex development issues.
5. The candidates should have experience and good communication skills to deal with national and local NGOs/CBOs/SMEs involved in Window-2 CBNRM projects. This will be assessed based on the experience provided.
6. Good communication skills in English and Indonesian Language (speaking and writing).
1. Knowledgeable and/or experienced in preparing the Feasibility Studies, Detailed Engineering Design for RE projects is an advantage.
2. Willing travel to CBNRM Project sites
Competitive salary and appropriate benefits will be offered to the selected candidate. Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV) and contact list of 3 (three) references, before July 31st, 2017 to:
All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.