Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Station : DKI Jakarta
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop database from the reference data collection activity (professional organization, PHO, PTSP, BPS etc)
- Supervise the Mobile Application developer.
- Provide data validation on survey result (qualitative and quantitative) i.e duplication, inconsistency data.
- Analyze the data from questionnaire and perform the result based on recommendation/advice from epidemiologist.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Education: Master on Public Health or Epidemiology
- Experience as data analyst for public health, particularly related to TB or other communicable disease
- Advanced skills on data processing / statistic (SPSS/STATA etc)
- Proven experience in developing SOP or technical guideline for data processing
- Proven skills to analyze data with huge number of data source, understand how to interpret data (correlation, categorized, etc) and data visualization; proven experience on processing survey data will be an advantage.
- Having a GIS background will be an advantage
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
org by 9 August 2017 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.