: Program Assistant – PEDULI
: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Type and duration of contract
: Full-Time, 1 year contract period
: July 31, 2017
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Support the Peduli team to review proposals and budgets, managing program files, drafting letters, and handling contacts with local, national, international institutions, agencies and personalities as well as assist in ensuring that program funds are appropriately disbursed in a timely manner. Additionally, Program Assistant is also responsible for organizing meetings, workshops, trainings, and other program related events. Program Assistant is basically responsible for logistical, administrative and financial aspects of program activities and grants management. Additionally, the Program Assistant will be required to provide accurate and timely translation to various Indonesian and English documents.
• Assists the Peduli team to review proposals and budgets from grantees and potential Foundation partners;
• Assists the Peduli team in drafting Letters of Agreement;
• Responsible for managing grantee reporting process, including following up on delinquent reports;
• Assists the Peduli team in monitoring and evaluating grantee activities and programs;
• Prepares Foundation narrative grant closing forms (TAF 254);
• Responsible for filing grant related documents;
• Prepares grantee insurance and tax forms;
• Conducts routine correspondence via email and post with grantees regarding program activities, reports, proposals and other program-related matters;
• Maintains records of all incoming proposals; sends proposal under review letters; and reminds Program Officers and or Assistant Program Officers to follow-up on proposals within a month of receipt;
• Works closely with the Peduli team members to organize all logistical support and backstopping efforts necessary to ensure satisfactory completion of grantee activities and programs;
• Assist Senior Program Officers and Program Officers and Assistant Program Officers to develop and maintain contacts with local, national, international institutions, agencies and personalities that may be relevant to the program.
• Organizes conferences, meetings, trainings and workshops that usually involves but not limited to: coordination with local partners, venue preparation, travel arrangement for participants, preparation of materials for discussion and distribution and contacting media;
• Assists with program-related travel;
• Responsible for preparing financial document for any related program expenses;
• Maintains the calendar of program activities;
• Develops and maintain a filing system for the program;
• Develops a mailing list for program related correspondence;
• Responsible for clipping news items that may be relevant to program issues;
• Assists with organizing publication of program research reports;
• Attends conferences, events and donor coordination meetings on behalf of the Foundation;
• Other duties as assigned by the Peduli team members
- Minimum three years in a grant or program administration position with an internationally focused non-profit organization
- Minimum of bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer proficient in word processing, spreadsheets and database management.
- Knowledge of Indonesian NGO community and government agencies
- Knowledge of international donor agency requirements and regulations.
- Knowledge of grant-making process and procedures
- Works well as a member of a team and independently.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2017 at the latest. Please write “PA - PEDULI” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.