Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia :
Temporary Project Specialist
The Health and Nutrition Project Specialist will support the Community-based Health and Nutrition
Project Director and Associate Director in:
- The day-to-day implementation of the project in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Indonesia Compact Program.
- Ensuring the successful completion of the project activities and achievement of the project objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Director and Associate Director in:
- The development of plans including work plan, implementation plan, procurement plan and budget for the Community-Based Health and Nutrition Project.
- The monitoring of project progress.
- The preparation and submission of all reports, disbursement requests (QDR) and other materials and information related to the Community-Based Health and Nutrition Project required for MCA-I to discharge its responsibilities under the Compact.
Find us here for more details:http://mca-indonesia.go.id/en/