We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Officer – Building Resilience through the Integration of Gender and Empowerment (BRIGE) Program
The BRIGE Program Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer will be responsible for the program’s MEL system, including data collection and management, indicator tracking, and evidence-based learning to support the decision making process. S/he will be involved in monitoring the implementation of activities and the achievement of results in close collaboration with the other team members, as well as developing narrative progress and evaluative reports for the BRIGE program.
- Possess a relevant university degree, such as in Statistics or Social Sciences, and be familiar with research methodologies;
- Ability to work with computer programs typically used for data management, analysis and reporting, such as Excel (STATA/SPSS/R and other tools would be an advantage);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in monitoring and evaluation, ideally in an NGO context;
- S/he has experience and skills in development and implementation of MEL plans, assessments, baseline and endline surveys, evaluations;
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis;
- Experience in and knowledge on gender, women empowerment and resilience an advantage;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, highly desired.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 20 August 2017 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.