tanotofoundation.org) is a
not-for-profit foundation which strives to be a center of excellence for
facilitating and improving access to quality educationand to empowerment
opportunities that contribute to poverty reduction. The Foundation currently
runs a number of philanthropic programs in Indonesia ranging from scholarship,
teachers training, school improvement programs, research support, to small
business development. Tanoto Foundation is currently looking for Senior Program Officer (Jakarta based). Please
find details for both positions below.
Senior Program Officer
A. Program Quality and Implementation
1. Conduct document checking on quality (alignment to annual work plan and program objective) of the proposed activities submitted by Regional Offices, and provide feedback to PPPM for approval or revision
2. Support the implementation of Pelita Pendidikan partnership programs at national level and provide feedback to PPPM on their alignment to the agreed design (agreement)
3. Support the implementation of Pelita Pendidikan non-regular program initiated in Jakarta’s office and provide feedback to PPPM for further decision making or internal control
4. Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
B. Program Finance and Administration:
1. Verify financial project documents (training, constructions, and procurement requests and reports) submitted by Regional Offices and ensure their compliance to standard operating procedures and alignment to approved budget
2. Perform administrative functions to support the execution of program activities based on approved work plan and standard operation procedures
3. Act as hub to regional offices operations (administrative, legal, and financial documents) and Finance, Administration, Tax and Legal (FATLC) department.
4. Tracking and monitor financial project transactions of regional offices from their initiation, execution, to settlement for internal control purpose
5. Maintain a calendar activity of each program and coordinate with Communication Units for particular events.
6. Work with Purchasing Officer to handle procurement of program including on-time submission of purchase request, delivery of program materials and maintain inventory record.
7. Maintain program files both electronic and physical documentation as appropriate.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor and to ensure the smooth functioning of the program administration.
C. Finance and Reporting:
1. Provide analysis on regional offices performances, including but not limited to project expenditure against target achievements and budget statement on regular basis and other type of report as needed.
2. Support development of annual budget, and monthly cash flow projection for Pelita Pendidikan Program, including timely submission of Regional Office Project Cash Flow and Request, compilation of monthly reports, and performance analysis of each Regional Offices.
3. Manage log book on the financial documentation cycle and settlement, and provide feedback to program team and field offices.
1. University degree from reputable university;
2. At least 7 (seven) years working experience in project management and/or administration affairs and/or internal control;
3. Good ability to communicate in English, both spoken and in writing;
4. Proficient in MS-Office applications;
5. Demonstrated ability to meet set targets and to work independently;
6. Trustworthy, attention to detail with high degree of accuracy and organized in work;
7. Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and external parties.
Please read the requirements in detail.
Should you meet the above requirements and interested to apply, email your comprehensive resume to: email@example.com.