Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik partner of Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We've begun to build a national organisation that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia namely Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik Tunas Cilik. To this end, Yayasan has been designated as a “Prospect Member of Save the Children” which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Currently Save the Children’s programs in Indonesia is implemented by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik. We work in eleven provinces, have staff of approximately 300 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
Please visit our site for more detail:http://indonesia.
PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
1 position, based in Jakarta
Code : PDM-CO
The post holder role will be to map the donor funding landscape, identify funding opportunities, facilitate structured donor engagement, assist in the development of fundraising strategies, regularly track pipeline and coordinate high quality concepts, proposals and reports to donors and Save The Children Members to enable the delivery of the country strategic plan and ensure the achievement of longer term finance strategy that demonstrates financial sustainability to the organisation.
The post holder will contribute to the standards as noted in the Member Accountability Framework as follows:
- Contribute to sound financial basis, specifically longer term finance strategy demonstrating sustainability
- Contribute to Growth-Oriented objective and standards, specifically Gross income growth and sustainable/committed income growth
- Contribute to strong governance, leadership and management
- Contribute to management having an active role in the movement
In addition, the post holder will also have the following accountabilities:
- Contribute to the development of strong relationships with the Board, donors, international agencies and local NGO/civil society organisations.
- Represent the Yayasan, when necessary with external stakeholders and parties.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
<PDM-CO ><your name>
Closing date for application is up to 15 August 2017
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse