RE-OPEN Request for Quotation (RFQ) No. RFQ-IND/JKT18-0001
LONG TERM AGREEMENT PROCUREMENT OF INTERPRETING AND TRANSLATING SERVICES AND TRANSMITTER DEVICES PROVIDER
IDLO is the only intergovernmental organization exclusively devoted to promoting the rule of law. Governments, multilateral organizations, private foundations and the private sector support our work. We are headquartered in Rome, where we were first founded, and where we continue to enjoy strong support from the Italian government. We are present in The Hague, a city whose hospitality connects us with an unrivalled legal tradition. And we are represented at the United Nations in New York and Geneva, where we help shape the debate about human rights and development.
Since 2015, IDLO has been managing the Indonesia-Netherlands Rule of Law Fund (RoLF) program, which builds on Indonesian development plans and continues the efforts of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta to support the consolidation of the rule of law and reform agenda. The primary objective of the RoLF is to support the development of effective, accountable and inclusive justice sector institutions, ensuring equal access to justice in Indonesia.
To learn more about IDLO, please visit our website www.idlo.int or follow us on Twitter @IDLO.
Based on the MoU between the Government of Indonesia and the Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, IDLO is selected to ensure coherent and efficient management of the Indonesia-Netherlands Rule of Law Fund (“RoL Fund”), in alignment with the Indonesian National Long-Term Development Plan (RPJPN) 2005-2025.
In managing the RoL Fund Program, International Development Law Organization Indonesia invites eligible companies to submit offers on following scope of work:
- Provide simultaneous Interpreter from English to Indonesia and vice versa.
- Provide document translations from English to Indonesia and vice versa.
- Provide transmitter devices and interpreter’s booth.
IDLO will choose the lowest price meeting requirements of technical aspect as follows:
- Sworn translator certificates obtained by 6 (six) submitted personnel.
- Minimum 5 times experience (no later than 10 years) of each 6 (six) submitted personnel in providing simultaneous Interpreter from English to Indonesia and vice versa for high level meeting between Indonesian legal Institutions (e.g. the Supreme Court/Courts in First Instance and Appeal Level, Attorney General Office, the Police, Anti-Corruption Commission, Bappenas, Ministry of Law and Justice, KSP, Ministry of Environment and Forestry, the Parliament, etc) and foreign organizations.
- Minimum 10 times experience (no later than 10 years) of each 6 (six) submitted personnel in providing simultaneous Interpreter from English to Indonesia and vice versa for dual languages (English and Indonesia) training, FGD, seminar, and other similar events using legal terminology.
- Minimum 5 times experience of each 3 out of 6 (six) submitted personnel (no later than 10 years) in providing official document translations (English to Indonesia and vice versa) for any legal institutions as mentioned above.
- Minimum 10 times experiences providing minimum 150 transmitter devices and interpreter’s booth for events.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience providing interpreting/translating services and devices provider for international organisations.
The company should submit following documents:
- Company Profile outlining experiences as mentioned on the technical aspect sections.
- Total of 6 CVs of the translator(s)/interpreter(s) (selected interchangeably as needed) outlining experiences as mentioned on the technical aspect sections.
- Copy of sworn translator certificates for each 6 (six) submitted personnel.
- A responsive, correct and complete filled quotation valid to 30 days upon submission date (Quotation form attached) meeting requirements the above-mentioned technical aspect. The rate submitted in RFQ will represent the company’s rate for all interpreters and translators.
The Long-Term Agreement will be valid up to December 2019 based on periodic performance of the vendor, which will be conducted every two events. Please send all the documents under one letter.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get complete set of RFQ
All quotations shall be submitted before 07 November 2018, 17.00, Jakarta time through the following e-mail address: email@example.com with Subject: QUOTATION - INTERPRETER & TRANSLATOR