About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfillment and community development. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office, Jakarta
Execute sponsorship management day-to-day operation (which may include activities of report submission, SSD CDP activities, case management, etc) in order to provide comprehensive understanding regarding sponsored child situation and development and maintain and improve international sponsor retention rate.
- Execute the data application system process and usage for both SSD CDP staff and SSD HO staffs in order to ensure the implementation of internal policies and governance system.
- Execute the report development and collection for SSD from each CDP to Head Office to ensure the implementation of good governance.
- Create recommendation for case management based on analysis and review of current case in order to protect children's right in each community.
- Monitor and check the implementation and execution of SSD strategies and planning in each CDP to ensure the achievement of SSD goals.
- Conduct tasks and service related to sponsors' inquiries from Korea, Japan & Indonesia in order to strengthen sponsor retention rate.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably Social Welfare, Developmental Psychology, Education, or English Literature
- Preferably 1+ years' experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Have a good reporting skills
- Specialist on data entry task and data analysis
- Able to communicate with community and children
- Willing to work mobile and active
- Good Skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Link: https://drive.google.com/file/
d/ 0B4s17lxH9CW4SW1uUGdmYkpJdzQ/ view?usp=sharing
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this position code: [SSDS11]
- Deadline for submission of applications : 14 November 2018
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed