Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective.. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is looking for professional, dedicated, and highly motivated persons who are able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
Admin Supports (2)
Code : ADM-S
1. Bachelor degree of any disciplines, majoring in Management is preferable;
2. At least 1 year of experiences, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
3. Highly proficient in computer (MS Office, Internet and Web;,
4. Able to work under pressure;
5. Fast learner and adaptable;
6. Good communication skill;
7. Having good personality and positive attitude;
8. Ability in Correspondence, Administration, Filling;
9. Experience in liaising with the institutions and government institutions is preferable;
10. Working experience in NGO is preferable;
11. Fluent in English both oral and written is a must;
12. Performing good collaboration/team orientation.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send an application letter with CV by email to email@example.com with email subject of the code of the position you apply. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for the applications is 12 November 2018