DIRECT MARKETING ASSISTANT
Code : DMA-CO
1 position based in Jakarta
The Direct Marketing Assistant will work closely with Direct Marketing Coordinator and Direct Marketing Officer to assist them in delivering retention direct marketing fundraising campaigns, including direct mail/email appeals and telemarketing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2 years’ experience in Customer Service Area/Telemarketing it will be an advantage
* Excellent verbal communication
* Ability to work independently without direct supervision
* Mature and organized, with an attention to detail
* Customer service and relationship building experience
* Computer skills: Microsoft Office, internet and email
* On board 30th November 2018.
Information for internal candidates only:
* Current Save the Children employees must serve for a minimum of one year in their current job before applying for a new position.
* Current Save the Children employees should inform their line managers before submitting an application.
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <DMA-CO><your name>
Please complete YSTC Application Form which can be downloaded here<https://www.stc.or.id/get
Updated CV, Cover Letter & YSTC Application Form should be sent to recruitment.indonesia@savethec
Closing date for application is up to 14 November 2018
Please visit us for more info https://www.stc.or.id/karir
Save the Children encourages qualified candidates to apply regardless of religion, race, gender, sexual orientation or disability
All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse
Human Resources | Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik - partner of Save the Children | Jalan Bangka IX No. 40 A,B. RT 1/RW 10, Pela Mampang, Mampang Perapatan.. Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12720 | +62 (21) – 782 4415 | recruitment.indonesia@savethec
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik – partner of Save the Children believes every last child deserves a future. In Indonesia and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in time of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.