Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Senior Technical Officer
Duty Station : Jakarta, Indonesia
The Senior Technical Officer will provide technical assistance with regards to the PPM priority district activities and other stake holders.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide quality technical assistance to each TA stakeholders (Project Director, PRs, consultants, stakeholders) in the implementation and monitoring of each TA.
- Establish SSR, implementing unit or other partnership agreements with professional associations, hospital associations, community or technical organisations that will provide district and facility level support, as necessary.
- Perform supervision visits to both public and private facilities that show underperformance on key PPM indicators
- Facilitate workshops or other activities jointly with NTP, MOHA, Bappeda, DHOs and others to provide technical support to districts in planning and budgeting for the ongoing implementation of their TB responsibilities under MoH decree 67/2016
- Incorporating the findings and recommendation from latest studies on PPM, especially on private sector dynamic at district level, and tailor the approach for districts as needed, as agreed with NTP.
- Identify potential problems and advise Deputy Project Director on the necessary corrective actions, follow up these actions, and prepare brief monitoring visit reports on findings and recommendations..
- Work closely with the District PPM Coordinators to ensure smooth implementation of the TAs in accordance with agreed plan in selected areas.
- Assist province and district health office and partners in TA problem solving and encourage sustainability of future implementation within the district.
- Prepare regular report and recommendations for problem solving/action plan.
- Draft, collect input and finalize: TOR’s, TAR’s, Purchase Request, Expense Report and Activity Report, respecting all requirements, within appropriate timeframe.
- Contribute to developing of TOR TA plan, review the deliverables on the technical quality.
- Maintain relations with stakeholders, partners and institutions.
- Initiates and facilitates discussions with regards to PPM priority District activities at the national and district level.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Educational Qualification:
- Medical Doctor/Officer preferably with NGO background.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in public health/medical science or management preferably in health/TB control project.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to recruitment.indonesia@kncvtbc.
org by 2 January 2019 at the latest
Please ensure to put the post you apply for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.