Re - Vacancy: Sustainable Energy Program Manager at IESR
IESR, a non-governmental organization working on energy, climate change and extractive industries based in Jakarta, is looking for a young, energetic and talented person to join effort to accelerate transition to low carbon energy system in Indonesia.
IESR invites an application from interested and eligible candidates who are knowledgeable, reliable, and have ability to deliver results for the position of Sustainable Energy Program Manager. This post holder will be based in Jakarta.
The post holder will manage the projects that IESR is undertaking. The project aims to enhance dialogue with policy maker and key stakeholders on the acceleration of renewable energy integration in the electricity grid, and to study the reliability of electricity services at end user.
Job’s scope/Main task:
· Works with project partners
· Works with IESR’s ED
· Dialogue with key policy makers
· Project management: translated strategy into tangible work plan and conduct day-to-day management of project activities and budget.
· Communication and reporting: communicate regularly with project partner and prepare project and activities reports.
· Study/Research: take part in study/research on renewable energy interconnection, and communicate the result of the study to policy makers and key stakeholders.
· An Indonesia citizen, young, creative with vibrant character
· Has good understanding on energy policies
· Has good understanding on renewable energy technologies
· Speak and write fluently in English and Indonesia
· Educated to bachelor degree in engineering with minimum 3-years experiences; a master degree is preferable (electrical engineering/physics engineering/industrial engineering).
· Has good understanding about technical aspect of renewable energy, renewable integration, system planning and/or energy planning, and its economics
· Has demonstrated good project management
· Has good experience in preparing and conducting workshop, seminars, etc.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable ability to work as a part of a team, including with external partner and distance working.
· Excellent with word processor, excel, power point or substitutions, and energy modelling program/tools.
Salary: commensurate with experience, knowledge and skill
Term: One year, and can be extended for another year. The post holder is expected to start in May 2016
Report to: Executive Director of IESR
Interested applicant can send a letter of interest that mentioned his/her qualification and latest CV to: email@example.com
The application will be closed on May 22nd2016.