Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is one of Germany’s oldest and largest social welfare organisations with over 200 offices and a membership of 1.2 million. ASB has been working in Indonesia in partnership with the Indonesian Ministry of Home Affairs since 2006.
ASB’s work in Indonesia focuses on community empowerment to build resilience and self-reliance through an inclusive whole-of-community approach. The provision of technical assistance to government implementing partners is also a core focus of our work. ASB’s Indonesia Office is an innovator in the delivery of large-scale community and school-based DRR projects and is a co-founder of the DiDRRN network. The office is actively engaged at the policy level regionally and internationally with a particular focus on ensuring inclusion post-HFA.
As part of an initial recruitment process, ASB is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified and committed individuals for the following position:
|Job Title||:||Finance Assistant|
|Duration||:||24 months initial contract|
|Salary||:||ASB offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience|
|Closing||:||25 May 2016|
Summary of job profile:
This position is primarily to prepare and manage daily petty cash and bank payment, record in accounting system and maintain filling softcopy and hardcopy of ASB Indonesia financial documents according to internal standards, as well expectations and regulations of donors, local partners and Indonesian government.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) in accounting, business administration or other related field.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience with previous experience in Finance and Accounting is essential.
- Experience in working in accounting system
- Knowledge of Indonesian Tax Law
- Excellent written and spoken English and Indonesian essential.
- Flexible, able to multi-task , able to work independently and work well in an under pressure situation and as a team player in a multicultural environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Fully computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- Experience in working in recognized international NGO an asset.
- Willingness to travel and be flexible in the situation of emergency.
ASB is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please read the following instruction carefully:
Qualified applicants should send:
a) application letter outlining your interest
b) curriculum vitae max: 2 pages clearly describing your relevant qualifications and experience
c) 2 referees contact details.
Applications to Ms Rosvita Walanda : firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: IDN1601_FA
NOTE: A failure to follow the above application format will result in applications being disregarded.