Scope of Work
Translator Condensed Transcripts for Violence Free School (VFS) Study Project
Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik / Save the Children International – VFS team request Translator to help VFS Study’s team managing to translating Condensed Transcript from In depth interview and Focus Group Discussion (FGD) session.
Period of Working : 25 Mei -20 Juni 2016
· To help the research coordinator to translate the condensed transcript from Bahasa Indonesia into English for Violence frees school study project
A condensed transcript is an accurate, comprehensive, reconstruction of the respondent’s own words, from the notes taken by the note-taker and interviewer. One file of condescend transcript consist of 08 -15 pages. The translators need to translate the condensed transcript into English using the template that provide by Save the Children.
The scopes of work of Translator Condensed Transcript:
1. Responsible for translate condensed transcript of In depth interview session from Bahasa Indonesia into English using template that provide by Save the Children
2. Responsible for translate condensed transcript of FGD Session from Bahasa Indonesia into English using template that provided by Save the Children
3. Submit the deliverables on time according to the timeline.
Deliverables from Translator Condensed Transcript :
1. Translated of Condensed Transcript document into English
1. Bachelor Degree in English Literature
2. Having experience as translator/freelance translator for at least 3 years
Will paid 100 % once all the deliverables completed and approved by Save the Children.
Interested candidate should submit their CV and cover letter to email :recruitment.indonesia@
savethechildren.org by 23 May 2016, Time 17.00 Jakarta Time.