RutgersWPF Indonesia is a centre of expertise in the field of SRHR and SGBV. We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with more than 20 local partners to support CSE and Youth Friendly Services as well as implement Male Involvement approach to reduce GBV. In our approach we integrate advocacy, research and gender transformative programming.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is urgently looking for:
Program Administration Assistant (PAA)
To support the organisation activities in administration and secretarial function as effective and efficient according to the organization policies and procedures.
Skills & Competencies:
· Commitment to Rutgers WPF Indonesia’s values.
· Focus on the results of the best work standards.
· Ability to make priority of scale.
· Consistently on learning.
· Good administration and ability to optimize independent or as a team in use of time against variable workload.
· Initiative and accuracy
· Can do attitude.
- Minimum D3 degree, preferable in Secretary/Business Administration
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in administration and/or secretarial function
- Experience in procurement and logistic arrangement
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in relevant software (MS Office)
- Good communication skill, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and writing)
Interested applicants are requested to submit Motivation Letter and CV
(mentioning possible starting date) to:
rutgerswpfindo.org at the latest by13 May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
RutgersWPF Indonesia gives an equal opportunity employment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion.