I am writing you an email to ask your favor to put our advertisement in Devjobsindo.Below is our vacancies.
TALENT PERFORMANCE AND RECOGNITION OFFICER (HRD) – Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), an affiliate of Good Neighbors International, an international humanitarian development NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC (United Nations Economic and Social Council). Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office – Kelapa Gading, Jakarta
Execute the strategies established by the HR Manager in two areas: performance and reward & recognition, in order to establishing and maintaining the staff performance and rewards management.
- Promote workplace safety
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
- Research and monitor human resource systems in other organizations within the community
- Explain and provisions of the personnel policy
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act
- Organize the transitional provisions of employee compensation, pay and benefits when employees are transferred
- When positions are transferred or new positions are funded through contribution agreements and other special funding arrangements
- Arrange for the repairs of computers and other office equipment and assist with organizing staff to carry out work due periods of equipment shutdowns
- Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary
- Monitor daily attendance
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences
- Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties
- Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions
- Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services
- A bachelor’s degree (Preferably in Law, Management and Pshychology Major)
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in NGO
- Preferably 1 year experience in the Human Resources field
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Proficient of processing payroll and in handling BPJS
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Ability to works under pressure, multi task and attentive to details
- Well planned and organizer
- Good skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
Range Salary : IDR 4.000.000 – 4.600.000,-
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format : Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex: HRD_Head Office_Katriin)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 5 August 2016
- Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
- For more information please kindly visit our website : www.gnindonesia.orgYayasan Gugah Nurani IndonesiaHuman Resources DepartmentJl. Bukit Gading Raya,Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240Head Office: (+62 21) 29574249 ext. 204/207