In this role, you will:
- Oversee the financial operations and to maintain the statutory books in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP).
- Ensure Indonesia office complies with all tax regulation.
- Liaise with Indonesia Auditor for Indonesia statutory account, report and compliance.
- Lead the Indonesia Finance and Administration Team
- Take lead role in overall office management to support smooth operations in line with the unit mission.
This is a full-time position based in Southeast Asia – Indonesia. The work location is Jakarta
Key Duties :
1. Responsible for the financial operations and to maintain and ensure the statutory books in accordance with PSAK 45, Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP) and International Accounting Standard.
2. Responsible for ensuring the Indonesia office complies with all tax regulation.
3. Responsible for ensuring the smooth book closing and internal reports of Indonesia office, including the timely production of monthly and quarterly reporting.
4. Responsible for ensuring all payments and disbursements in Indonesia office comply with GPSEA Financial SOP.
5. To ensure all transactions will be properly and timely recorded and uploaded into SUN system and comply with GPSEA Regional accounting and finance timelines
6. To improve and implement policy and/or program/plan to accommodate the organization’s mission, strategy and needs for office long term expansion and growth.
7. Responsible to monitor cost effectively and efficiently use of donations.
8. To lead, motivate, coach, train, manage and supervise Indonesia Finance team in line with the organization’s aims and objectives in order to ensure the effective performance of the units.
9. To ensure a necessary deduction complies with related law and regulation for all staff payroll and third party payment and responsible in any adjustment related to staff cost.
10. To liaise with the auditor as well as to prepare documents and report as required by the auditor for interim and year-end auditing.
11. To initiate and/or take action as recommended by the auditor in the annual management letter as well as in the internal financial review result report
12. Other related issues as required by the Finance and Administration Director
1. To manage and provide excellent services to Indonesia staff by maintaining and managing all office spaces, working areas and office facilities to support Indonesia office smooth operations, office must in good order, clean and well-maintained, and have a pleasant atmosphere.
2. Be responsible for the implementation of Green Office Policy, including a CO2 reduction program in coordination with the Office Team Leader.
3. To take lead the role over of office management to provide support for Indonesia office smooth operations.
Educational Background & Fundamental Qualifications :
Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting. CPA with auditing experiences is preferable.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience with at least 3 years at middle management level
- Experiences of an international working environment and liaising with people from different cultures based in different locations
- Possess experience in developing an internal control system as well as establish policy and procedure
Interested candidates are invited to write Letter of Introduction, explaining why you are qualified for the position and why you want to work for Greenpeace. Please attach this to a completed application form which you can download from here http://www.greenpeace.
and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: 18 November 2016
As we receive a large number of applicants for our advertised vacancies, we are unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted and we apologize for this in advance. If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
GUIDANCE IN COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION FORM
- Read the recruitment pack carefully before completing your application form. The recruitment pack contains information about Greenpeace, about the job you are applying for, and brief information on employment conditions.
- Complete all items in the application form. Remember that this will be our basis for shortlisting candidates. Curriculum Vitae (CVs) will not be accepted.
- Make sure you email the form to the correct email address (email@example.com), addressed to the HR Department, and ensure that your application form arrives before the closing date. Application forms received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- If you have questions, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application letter and completed application form.
Jobs Application Desk
Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia
Greenpeace Southeast Asia - Indonesia