About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Provincial Coordinator, Challenge TB based in Papua, Indonesia.
Challenge TB is USAID’s flagship global mechanism for implementing tuberculosis and TB/HIV activities. In Indonesia, the Challenge TB project will contribute to ending the tuberculosis epidemic through:
- Improved access to quality patient-centered care for TB, HIV/TB, and MDR-TB services
- Prevention of transmission and disease progression
- Strengthened TB platforms to ensure the necessary enabling environment
Challenge TB is led by the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation, and is supported by in-country partners FHI 360 and the World Health Organization.
The Technical Officer, M&E will provide technical assistance and support in all aspects of M&E, including database development, project reporting, quality assurance/quality improvement.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and establish a data collection and management system in respected Province.
- Evaluate and analyze the data collected using the monitoring framework for assessment of progress and areas for improvement.
- Provide data management support to Provincial Team to ensure the completeness and timely data reports, related to implementation of CTB supported activities, including validation and feedback.
- Manage data filing and data presentation for reports and publications.
- Assist in development of Quarterly Monitoring and Annual reports based on reports of Challenge TB activities in Province.
- Document lessons learnt from the reports.
- Facilitate Knowledge Management by sharing lessons learnt and document the outcomes of learning sessions.
- Facilitate external communications (pictures, blogs, stories etc.) on program activities and learnings.
- With Senior Technical Officer/Technical Officer, ensure the recording and reporting system in the health facilities level (including prisons) in CTB sites are well implemented as per national program regulation through mentoring and monitoring activities.
- Strengthen the capacity of Provincial Health Office and District Health office in CTB area on recording/reporting of TB program and HIV (related TB/HIV), data validation and TB information system.
- Participate in the regular coordination meetings with Provincial Health Office and Other Partners when requested.
- Regularly report to Provincial Coordinator and Senior M&E Officer on progress achievement.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in statistics, demographics, public policy, international development, economics, or related field. Master’s degree or Bachelor. Advanced certificate in M&E, statistics, or economics preferred.
- Minimum 3 year working experience as M & E Officer. Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project M&E systems from project initiation to closeout stages.
- Experience in or strong affinity with knowledge management and knowledge profiling/communication.
- Experience in facilitating sessions on lessons learnt or capable of learning.
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed-method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Good understanding in National TB Program.
- Expert in operating MS Office.
- Good communication skills, Fluent in English oral and written.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment amongst all staff.
- Ability to work as part of multi-cultural team and independently.
- Motivated and willing to learn and implement new ways of working.
- Accurately follow the organizational procedures and regulations.