ChildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces. For more information please visit www.childfund.org.
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking:
Position : Project Officer – GADIS
Reporting to : Zonal Manager Western Zone
Based in : Yogyakarta
· Contribute in the planning, implementing, and monitoring program activities by providing technical inputs based on relevant field-based experiences.
§ Contribute in modifying project intervention based on assessment result and inputs from specialist.
§ Provide leadership in the implementation of project activities within approved plans, budgets and agreements, and in compliance with organizational policies/procedures, operational systems, and donor requirements and regulations.
- Closely coordination with local partners in ensuring the implementation of project activities within approved plans, budgets and agreements, and in compliance with organizational policies/procedures, operational systems, and donor requirements and regulations.
- Carry out periodic program/project monitoring visits, and spot checks in the areas of assignment and address identified performance problems or discrepancies.
- Provide capacity building to the local partners to improve their capacity in the areas identified as performance problem.
§ Build relationship and collaborate with partners (GO’s, NGOs, Schools, media and others) at local levels for resource sharing and complementation (financial, technical, etc.).
- Maintain positive relationship with donor through preparation and submission of timely and high-quality reports and documentations.
- Work with others to develop budgets, track spending, and ensure timely financial reporting.
- Expand networking to relevant task force or networking on Child Trafficking at national and project area level.
· 3+ years experience in working in the human service or social services and/or with a non profit agency, preferably community organization
· Knowledge of child sexual abuse and anti trafficking program is essential
· Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Experience in managing CSR program will be an added value
· Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation, management and evaluation of programs is preferred
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English;
· Good oral/written communication and organizational skills
· Must be able to travel (intensively) to program locations; where applicable
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Social Work or relevant human services discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience; advanced degree desirable
This position is opened for Indonesian national only.
ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications.
To apply, please click on the following link: