Country Director & CFO at Head Quarter
Grade and Salary
Hours of Work
This role requires occasional travel
ICare Benefits Indonesia is a startup company been operating in Jakarta for the last 20 months, we are providing installment payment service includes tangible and intangible products serving factories’ workers through our service centers in Jakarta, a program known as “Employee Benefits Program”. iCare members can be allowed in buying any products under 4 pillars of comfort living, smart living, healthy living and prosperous living due an instalment payment plants with no interests for up to 6 months
The Finance Manager is responsible for but not limited to supporting CEO&Project
Supporting Country Director and Project Manager the following responsibilities
• Producing short and long-term business plans
• Improving the operational systems, processes and policies to achieve company mission and vision
• Managing and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of financial system
• Playing a significant role in long-term financial planning, including an initiative gear toward operational excellence.
• Overseeing overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Undertaking research into factors affectingbusiness performance
• Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
• Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
• Supervising and liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
Responsibilities by Function
• Collating, preparing and interpreting monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets, reports,
accounts, commentaries and financial statements
• Overseeing monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals
• Overseeing short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
• Managing day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable and producing reports as requested
• Reconciling monthly activity and fulfilling tax related requirements.
• Controlling income, cash flow and expenditures
• Ensuring financial and accounting system are served in a timely and quality manner
• Developing long-range forecasts and maintain long-range financial plans.
• Developing, maintaining and monitoring all loans and accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems.
• Preparing annual audit and be a liaison with Head Quarter Office and Investor
• Managing bank partnership project
• Managing functions.
• Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between functions.
• Driving initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
• Providing consulting services on matters related to tax and business structure and growth.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
Required Skills and Competencies
• Experience in the management of material resources (finance and accounting, purchase orders, and human resources management);
• Experience in management of loans, preparation of financial statement including balance sheets, incomestatement, trial balance, cash flow and budgets, also experience in the preparation and accomplishing financial annual audits;
• Capacity to work under pressure in a local and an international environment made up of people of various characters, cultures and backgrounds;
• Ability to interpret financial procedures and standards and their application;
• Proven knowledge of computerized systems and demonstrated experience of working with computerized accounting packages and spreadsheets;
• Ability to work independently and leverage limited resources and staff for maximum impact;
• Ability to work in a team; and
• Fluency in written and oral English
• Candidates must have in their possession a University degree in any of the following disciplines: Accounting, Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Management, Finance or related field.
• Candidates must have 5-7 years of relevant working experience in financial resources and loan management.
• Candidates must have an excellent command and use of computer software
Please send your CV and a copy of recommendation letter from previous employers/supervisors to: recruitment@icarebenefits.