‘HUMAN RESOURCES AND FACILITY MANAGER`
responsible for the development and implementation of a modern HR-management, the smooth functioning of the Regional and Field Offices, office administration and secretariat services. He/she will contribute to VECO Indonesia’s decision-making on strategic issues in the Executive Management Team (EMT).
To be based in our Regional Office in Denpasar, Bali.
1. HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
a. To develop and implement along with the Regional Director a modern HR-policy adapted to the current needs of the NGO-sector, in line with the national and global strategy and guidelines of VECO and the local legislation;
b. To conduct the hiring process of programmatic and non-programmatic personnel;
c. To ensure the correct and efficient administration of human resources and compliance with the HR-policies and -procedures;
d. To ensure VECO Indonesia complies with the local laws and regulation in terms of labor, social security, and benefits for the staff;
e. Promote conditions for optimal performance, motivation and efficiency of staff, including attention to wellbeing, personal development and healthy practices;
f. To be the focal point for all HR-related matters in Indonesia, as well as the liaison person for VECO international;
g. Introduce elements of Teal Management.
2. FACILITY MANAGEMENT MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
h. Supervise and coordinate administration staff and external service providers;
i. Responsible for general office administration. This includes office inventory, registry of visitors, travel and hotel reservations and ticket purchase, registry of incoming and outgoing letters, meeting agendas and calendar, office documents, reports, letters, memos, supply of stationeries and office equipment;
j. Prepare contracts with staff, consultants, partners, ... and agreements/MOUs with third parties (partners, consultants,...);
k. Arrange contracts/agreements with service providers: hotels, travel agents, couriers,...;
l. Facilitate communication between all sections and with field offices;
m. Communication with external parties;
n. Prepare meetings & events and materials for meetings;
o. Distribute information internally and externally;
p. Arrange Visa, KITAS, work permits for expatriate staff and consultants;
q. Ensure cleanliness and security of the offices;
r. Management of the vehicles;
s. Introduction of environmentally friendly and healthy practices, food and material in the offices and operations.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• In depth knowledge of the legal framework applicable for human resources management;
• Organizational and institutional development;
• Budget administration;
• Concepts and key tools of human resources management;
• Analytical skills;
• Tutoring skills;
• Able to work autonomously without supervision;
• Reliable, accurate and respecting deadlines;
• Excellent intercultural communicator and active listener;
• Conflict management and negotiation;
• Ready to learn about and implement elements of Teal Management;
• Sense for environmentally friendly practices;
• Smooth user of the usual office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,...);
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and spoken).
• Has a strong affinity with the mission and values of VECO Indonesia;
• Has a positive attitude focused on solutions that benefit everyone;
• Act with integrity and respect others (working together);
• Challenges him/herself and others in a constructive way (making things happen);
• Open to search solutions for the development of the programme;
• Practices values and principles such as transparency, professional ethics;
• Reliable in the delivery of commitments (responsible);
• Creates strong morale and spirit within the team, promotes open dialogue and shares success (creation of effective teams);
• Inspires people to act (per VECO’s vision / plan);
• Willing to learn and share;
• Flexible and ready to go beyond the pure job content when needed.
• At least 5 years of experience in similar position at national level;
• At least 5 years of experience in people/talent management and Human resources management in general;
• Experience in working in multicultural and diverse environments.
To maintain a good gender balance in our team we especially encourage female candidates to apply.
Please submit your CV, application letter and salary expectation before 1 May 2017 to: VECO Indonesia, Jl. Badak Agung X No 22, Sumerta Kelod, Denpasar, Bali, email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.