SPONSORSHIP SERVICE MANAGEMENT OFFICER (SSD) - Head Office
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development . Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Head Office (Kelapa Gading)
Execute sponsorship management day-to-day operation (which may include activities of report submission, SSD CDP activities, case management, etc) in order to provide comprehensive understanding regarding sponsored child situation and development and maintain and improve international sponsor retention rate.
- Execute the data application system process and usage for both SSD CDP staff and SSD HO staffs in order to ensure the implementation of internal policies and governance system.
- Execute the report development and collection for SSD from each CDP to Head Office to ensure the implementation of good governance.
- Create recommendation for case management based on analysis and review of current case in order to protect children's right in each community.
- Monitor and check the implementation and execution of SSD strategies and planning in each CDP to ensure the achievement of SSD goals.
- Conduct tasks and service related to sponsors' inquiries from Korea, Japan & Indonesia in order to strengthen sponsor retention rate.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably Social Welfare, Developmental Psychology, Education, or English Literature
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Good understanding about Sponsorship Management
- Have a good reporting skills
- Specialist on data entry task and data analysis
- Able to communicate with community
- Willing to work mobile and active
- Good Skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English.
- Submit To Email : email@example.com
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : SSD_Jakarta_Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 12 May 2017
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3010