SPONSORSHIP SERVICE MANAGEMENT OFFICER (SSD) - Medan Belawan CDP
About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fulfilment and community development . Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 17 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 12,086 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Medan Belawan CDP
Follow established Child Sponsorships Management program policies and procedures and to correctly collect data all related SSD activities in order to provide comprehensive of sponsored child state in each community.
- Control the collection of SSD field data, report and other documentation
- Control the management and process of SSD relevant data and documentation
- Control and coordinate the scheduled home visit and other relevant SSD activities
- Resolve child case management / emergency case through coordination with SSD Head Office for the action plan.
- S1 / Bachelor Degree; preferably Social Welfare, Developmental Psychology, Education, or English Literature
- 1+ years of relevant working experiences
- Minimum 1+ years' experience in NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Have a good reporting skills
- Specialist on data entry task and data analysis
- Able to communicate with community
- Willing to work mobile and active
- Good Skill in computer use ( Ms Office )
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and Bahasa
How To Apply
- Please submit your Application Letter and CV in English .
- Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please fill the subject with this format: Position_Duty Station_Name (Ex : SSD_Medan_Nurani)
- Deadline for submission of applications : 12 May 2017
Only the qualified candidate will be proceed
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia
Human Resources Department
Jl. Bukit Gading Raya,
Komplek Gading Bukit Indah Blok V No 18-19
Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara - 14240
Head Office: (+62 21) 4060 0018 ext.3010