The “Promotion of Least-Cost Renewables in Indonesia (LCORE) project is a joint cooperation between Directorate General for New and Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation (DG NREEC) and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), to promote renewable energy development in Indonesia using least-cost approach. Since 2012, LCORE has implemented various activities in the areas of waste-to-energy, diesel substitution and off-grid applications, and has produced numerous reports, guidelines and other publications to support DG NREEC in formulating effective policies for renewable energy development.
In order to maintain existing information and produced knowledge available for future related activities, LCORE project aims to develop stakeholder booklet to provide brief information of key stakeholders of LCORE project; stakeholder register to list the contact information of all stakeholders related to LCORE activities and catalogue for LCORE resource book to record all reports, guidelines and other publications by LCORE.
LCORE is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
Intern for Knowledge Management
The incumbent provide assistance in knowledge management activities, including development of stakeholder booklet, stakeholder register and catalogue for LCORE resource book. S/he contributes towards assessment, concept design, development and final presentation about the findings during this internship program.
1. Support the organization of LCORE publications and update the information for the LCORE Resource Book catalogue;
2. Support the editing process of LCORE final report;
3. Support the conceptualization, data collection and content writing for STAKEHOLDER BOOKLET and STAKEHOLDER REGISTER for LCORE project;
4. Support the preparation and implementation of workshop, training or focus group discussion related to LCORE activities;
5. Subject to discussions with GIZ, the candidate may be allocated additional tasks and other duties for shorter periods.
Required qualifications and competences
· Third- or fourth-year undergraduate student in any major. Fresh Graduates are most welcome to apply.
· Familiar with the major issues of renewable energy in Indonesia.
· Focussed and proactive working attitude.
· Positive attitude in taking responsibilities and new activities.
· Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies and computer applications (e.g. MS Office).
· Very good knowledge of English, including writing capabilities, very good knowledge of Bahasa Indonesia.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Working Hours: 5 working days per week, 8 working hours per day
Expected Joining Date: 3 July 2017 – 31 October 2017
Interested candidates shall submit comprehensive resume and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 18 June 2017.
Please put: KM Intern as your email subject and name the files using following format:
[Your Complete Name]_[Motivation Letter/CV]
Only short-listed candidates will be notified