Kopernik is an exciting, cutting-edge organisation that finds what works and what doesn’t to address the problems faced by those living in poverty. Through rapid prototyping and experimentation, Kopernik works directly with last mile communities, and in collaboration with our partners from the development, public and private sectors to reduce poverty.
Kopernik values action, getting things done, and being open and transparent - we have a professional and highly skilled team who are always looking for ways to innovate.
LOCATION: ubud,bali OR JAKARTA
Kopernik is currently hiring analysts who will provide a range of services as part of the Last Mile Consulting service and other strategic initiatives.
- Indonesian national.
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as development studies, economics or business administration.
- 2-4 years professional work experience. Business consulting and market research background an asset.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High energy levels.
- A commitment to Kopernik’s values and reaching underserved communities.
- Willingness to travel to remote communities.
Skills and behaviors:
- Excellent communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced computer skills with fluency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Impact and data focused.
- A can-do and collaborative mind set – comfortable with the ambiguities and demands of a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Prepare, coordinate, and conduct interviews with households and businesses.
- Host and accompany clients on field visits and help with interpretation as necessary.
- Build and manage relationships with distribution agents and communities for technology distribution.
- Synthesize data and make recommendations for the improvement of distribution and technology
- Manage fulfilment and shipment of technologies.
- Other duties as required.
Market research and analysis
- Conduct research on the socio-economic status of particular geographic locations in Indonesia and other developing countries.
- Conduct market research on specific sectors – water, energy, education, housing, agriculture, IT, health, etc. - in Indonesia and other developing countries.
Data analysis and report writing
- Clean and analyze data collected in the field
- Interpret and summarize the findings in a succinct, visual way
- Propose actionable recommendations to management and/or clients based on key findings.
- Liaise with and build partnership with local government and relevant authorities
- Develop new partnerships with local partners, academic partners, donors and technology producers.
- Develop and prepare funding and partnership proposals.
- Respond to incoming correspondence from local partners, academic partners, donors and technology producers.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by the team and management
Only Candidate who send CV, cover letter and one minutes video explaining why they are perfect for the job via our website will be considered. Please visit our website: https://kopernik.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AUGUST,14th 2017