FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Private Sector TB Advisor for a USAID Tuberculosis Private Sector Activity in Indonesia.
Reporting to the Chief of Party, the Private Sector TB Advisor will serve as the senior technical TB technical expert for the USAID TB Private Sector Activity. The Advisor will lead the activity’s engagement and partnerships with the private sector to contribute to quality TB detection and treatment outcomes. S/he will lead the review of existing private sector strategies and work closely with national stakeholders to develop and implement new strategies and pilot innovative private sector activities. S/he will advise the National TB Program and other relevant government departments to develop new programs based on international best practices and experience. S/he will also provide guidance and technical support to develop private sector governance and management tools to promote sustainability and institutionalization of interventions.
The Private Sector TB Advisor must possess a background in working with NTPs, policy-level engagement and negotiation skills, and demonstrated success in engaging the private sector. The position shall be based out of Jakarta Indonesia and for a period of 5 years. The recruitment is contingent upon final USAID approval of the candidate.
· Provide technical guidance to the intermediary organizations that will coordinate services in the private sector in Indonesia.
· Lead adaptation of existing NTP national training curriculum for use in training private providers in the program.
· Lead implementation of referral system within the private sector network and to/from the private sector as necessary
· Serve as the main point of contact with technical experts in the private sector, especially from the project and with the NTP
· Contribute to the Activity Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan, including gathering and analyzing data.
· Participate in technical working groups on infectious diseases.
· Supervise other technical staff on the project.
· Collaborate with NTP, other partners and liaise with the key stakeholders to share information and learnings
· Monitor implementation of planned activities through periodic consultations, monthly progress review meetings, reports review, and field trips.
· Advanced degree in public health, international affairs, economics, business, or social
· At least 10 years of experience working with TB programs
· At least five (5) years of experience in developing and/or managing public-private
partnerships in health
· Experience working with national TB programs
· Knowledge of and experience working in the field of health financing
· Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and create and maintain
effective relationships with Government personnel
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; fluent in Bahasa
· At least 10 years of experience in developing and/or managing public-private partnerships in health
· Experience in designing and managing programs with a primary focus on sustainability
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through FHI 360 career with the link below by the latest on 10 January 2019 https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.
com/FHI_360_External_Career_ Portal/job/Jakarta-Indonesia/ Private-Sector-TB-Advisor_ Requisition-2018202530